Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.oojapanesespa.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Cyrus Global Business D.B.A. Oo Spa. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Cyrus Global Business D.B.A. Oo Spa and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
1. Harass or mistreat other users of our Site
2. Violate the rights of other users of our Site
3. Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site
4. Hack into the account of another user of the Site
5. Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
6. Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
1. You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
2. All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
1. Skincare Products; and
2. Skincare related products.
The following services are available on our Site:
2. Skin Rejuvenation;
4. Beard trim;
5. Beard shaving;
6. Beard shaping;
7. Hair Removal; and
8. Red Light Therapy.
The services will be paid for in full upon the completion of the service.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Your subscription automatically renews and you will be automatically billed until we receive notification that you want to cancel the subscription.
To cancel your subscription, please follow these steps: Must cancel annual subscription 48 hours before renewal.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
1. Credit Card;
2. Debit; and
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
1. Standard Delivery by Canada Post. National delivery takes 2-7 business days.; or
2. International Delivery by UPS. Delivery takes 10-15 business days for International delivery.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside Canada your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
1. Good is broken.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
1. All Sale Items; and
2. All Skincare products that have been opened.
Refunds for Services
All services sold on our Site are non-refundable.
Returns can be made in person at the following location(s): At our Vancouver location.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
Pack your goods and mail the package with the appropriate packaging to us.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Business Practice and Consumer Protection Act, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Cyrus Global Business D.B.A. Oo Spa and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Cyrus Global Business D.B.A. Oo Spa and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia.
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Myufull Skincare System:
1. Our products contain concentrated botanicals and concentrations from fruits as well as Growth Factor Serums. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully.
2. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.
3. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
4. Myufull Skincare System products are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals.
5. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
6. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
7. Products and advice by Myufull make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
8. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional.
9. All products are for external use only.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
105-1428 Granville Street, Vancouver, V6Z1N2
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 1st day of November, 2021